A Review of Anime Planet

kiss anime fans everywhere; it's time you learned how to kiss an anime character! Or at least, that is what the people at kissanime are hoping for you. The art, the animation, the story--it's all here. And best of all, you can kiss an anime character anywhere you want. Join in the anime fun!

DescriptionKiss Anime has been an anime-centric file sharing site which hosted videos and subtitles, allowing members to freely download or stream anime and Japanese vodkas easily for free. It was also a sister site to another giant anime watching site, KissManga. In essence, when you joined Kiss Anime, you got access to both sites for one flat fee, which was a huge steal because it gave the giant subbed movies and anime show members almost double what the watching online anime series had to offer. In short, you got to see the biggest Japan had to offer without spending any money! Wikipedia

Members weren't only limited to enjoying the anime they watched, though. In addition to its massive member database, kiss anime had a gigantic anime library--more than a third of what the second largest anime website had to offer! This may seem like a lot of anime to sift through, but it actually made searching for a specific anime quickly and painlessly simple. No more wasting time trying to find something you wanted to watch because you had no idea where it was. Oh, yeah... The staff was also extremely helpful.

I'll be honest with you--I didn't know anything about this site until I started subscribing. However, once I became a member, I quickly became aware of how helpful the staff was. Their feedback system was by far the best alternative I've ever seen--they actually took the time to actively help users answer questions and give suggestions. If you have any issues or questions, you got free support from one of the team members, which was extremely helpful since I was struggling to figure out some of the terminology and processes I was having trouble with.

I also really liked their archive section. If you love anime movies, cartoon shows, or other forms of media, but are stuck for good anime downloads, then this is the perfect place to go. There are literally tens of thousands of titles in their archive section, which gave me tons of genres to choose from. From the popular anime of the day to long past classics, they had it all. I especially enjoyed the "watch all movies" option they have, which I think is an awesome idea. It let me go back and add more movies as I wanted, whenever I felt like it.

Overall, Anime Planet was very helpful to me and helped me enjoy my downloads. They have great customer service, plenty of anime downloads, and a user-friendly interface. If you are an anime lover, or are trying to find an excellent resource for the type of media you love, then I highly recommend Anime Planet. You will not be disappointed, and you might just become a new member of the Anime Planet family!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Five Places to Buy Diamonds in Kassel, Germany

Best Football News Websites

The Best Football News Websites